Dear Nepali community members,
First of all, we would like to express our sincere gratitude for electing us to the Board of Directors of this honorable organization. The AGM was conducted on May01, 2022.
We would also like to express our sincere gratitude to the election officials, NCNC advisors and out going Board of Directors who worked hard in order to make this Annual General Meeting a grand success.
NCNC thanked AGM's Chief Guest NRNA ICC Secretary Mr. Chiranjavi Ghimire, Special Guest NRNA Canada Vice President Sangita G.C., Election Commissioner Mr. Bharat Sapkota, Election Officers Ms. Durga Adhikari, Mr. Dinesh Khatiwada, Mr. Ramesh Dhital, all sposors, facilitators, journalists, local artists and volunteers for the participation.
NCNC recognized all the presidents and representatives from GTA registered organizations in the AGM. We marked their advice and noted them for our future use. We are committed to address community issues and support them when they are in need.
Similarly, we would like to express our sincere gratitude to Bukhhara Grill for providing venue for our AGM.
NCNC is thankful for the constructive cooperation and support recieved from our community members. We highly appreciate your involvement and advise for the betterment of the organization. We have believed that our activities always help to build unity in diversity amoung the comunity members and work for the development of the community.
We always look forward to having your actively participation in the programs organized by NCNC in the coming days.
Chairperson & Board of Director
Nar Bahadur Chhetri
President & Board of Director
Bhumi Raj Ghimire
General Secretary & Board of Director
NEWLY ELECTED BOARD OF DIRECTORS
1. Mr. Pashupati Pokhrel: Chairperson (647-405-6626)
2. Mr. Nar Bahadur Chhetri: President (647-996-4259)
3. Mr.Durga Bahadur Subedi: Vice President (647-522-9466)
4. Mr. Bhumi Raj Ghimire: General Secretary (647-299-5896)
5. Mr. Chhabi Sharma: Secretary (416-402-1627)
6. Mr. Basanta Sapkota: Treasurer (647-719-3976)
7. Ms. Maina Thapa: Director- Women Empowerment Programme (647-507-2385)
8. Mr. Durga Nath Kharal: Director- Professional Mentoring Programme (647-377-1831)
9. Mr. Martin Shrestha: Director- Kids & Youth Mentoring Programme (647-867-5248)
10. Mr. Sagar Gurung: Director- Immigrants Settlement Programme (647-615-2761)
11. Mr. Gopal Shrestha: Director- Sports & Entertainment Programme (647-612-1155)
12. Mr. Ramkrishna Regmi: Director- Culture, IT, Media & Communication (289-937-9999)
1. Mr. Durga Bahadur Subedi: President- Nepali Language Programme
2. Mr. Dinesh Khatiwada: Coordinator- Nepali Language Programme